EvilOnes
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

info about evilones and our goals

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

alliance rules (please pretend you read)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
666manikin
Admin

alliance rules (please pretend you read) Empty
PostSubject: alliance rules (please pretend you read)   alliance rules (please pretend you read) EmptySat Oct 08, 2011 11:13 pm

first off i expect people to check in as much as possible, this is not a alliance you get to hold your dead account, if i don't see any action i will kick .
while a think wc is fun we are a top ten alliance and must conduct ourselves like one, trash talking only makes us look stupid.
loosing a fight is a part of war but i hate seeing a undefended city in war reports, i wont put up with that if i see it on many occasions.
our new minimum is 3 cities, if you aren't a baronet yet you need to start medal farming.
red is a free hit no restrictions as is grey below rank 8 top 8 you need approval to hit unless red

new rules for officers
officers must have 3 cities minimum and be voted into position. no positions are offered as a means of recruiting, all new recruits start as members

new rules for presbyter
presbyters must have 5 cities minimum and be voted into position. our leaders are examples to the members and must be able to hold their own.

new rules for v/h
vice host must have 7 cities and can only be voted in if they hold a presbyter position and the host and other v/h agree. unity is important we have seen how things go when leaders don't get along and we wont go down that road again.

all new recruits must have 3 cities and be 2.5 million prestige, unless they claim they prestige drop then they must have 5 cities and a instant warrior hero
Back to top Go down
https://evilonesofevony.forumotion.com
FukYouIM THE REAL VALINI!
Admin

PostSubject: Prestige Droppers   alliance rules (please pretend you read) EmptyMon Oct 10, 2011 1:48 pm

Should have a minimum of 7 cities + Instant Warrior Hero AND those 7 cities should be scouted by managment for minimal defenses in place.

I bow down and will subject myself to this criteria on any given day.

Very Few People should be doing this...and those that do, should have the means to raise their prestige to 10M within a day or two.
I repeat "...and those that do, should have the MEANS to raise their prestige to 10M..." not that it would be asked of them.

Just my 2 cents. Yes I live in America and I know thats worth even less now than ever before, but still its worth something...I think.

elephant elephant elephant Valini elephant elephant elephant
Back to top Go down
666manikin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: alliance rules (please pretend you read)   alliance rules (please pretend you read) EmptyMon Oct 10, 2011 4:07 pm

no worries val i think your the only prestige dropper on the server lol
Back to top Go down
https://evilonesofevony.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: alliance rules (please pretend you read)   alliance rules (please pretend you read) Empty

Back to top Go down

alliance rules (please pretend you read)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
EvilOnes :: rules of evilones(everyone read)-
Jump to: